Inspired by the popular Facebook exercise “25 Random Things about Me”, I posted a “25 Random Things about Green Library” list on our Information Center Blog and asked folks to add their own Random Thing about Green in the Comments. We also sent the link as an Update to our Green Library Facebook page Fans.
25 Random Things about Green Library
- The author with the most number of works in Green Library is Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
- Over 600 books are checked out every day from Green Library.
- Special Collections and University Archives holds Jane Stanford’s watch, John Steinbeck’s Nobel Prize medal, a copy of the world’s largest book, and many other amazing items and collections.
- The Stanford University Presidential portraits are hanging in Lane room.
- Green Library staff answer over 400 questions a day from library patrons.
Read the rest of 25 Random Things about Green Library.
I will be anxious to see what sort of response we get, but it sure was fun to come up with 25 random things about our library.