When I see faculty blogging about failed Title Searches, I am reminded that libraries have to pay attention to the basics. There are some basic services and resources that our patrons should be able to take for granted, and we need to keep those in mind as we try to build next generation libraries and discovery environments. Scholars aren’t likely to trust our shiny new tools if the ones they are using now aren’t reliable for basic functions.
- Early reading list on machine learning chrisbourg.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/ear… 11 hours ago
- beautiful movie twitter.com/moonlightmov/s… 12 hours ago
- RT @brainpicker: Such a lovely, irreverent illustrated ode to books and why we read brainpickings.org/2016/12/02/thi… https://t.co/6agC7PY2A9 12 hours ago
- RT @StanfordWBB: Stanford heads into the finals break 8-1. #GoStanford https://t.co/BHaKbNIgcT 13 hours ago
- @DonnaLanclos always listen to women who call you honey. has worked wonders for me. @geekandahalf 13 hours ago