When I see faculty blogging about failed Title Searches, I am reminded that libraries have to pay attention to the basics. There are some basic services and resources that our patrons should be able to take for granted, and we need to keep those in mind as we try to build next generation libraries and discovery environments. Scholars aren’t likely to trust our shiny new tools if the ones they are using now aren’t reliable for basic functions.
- look at that ... my kid is all grown up and dissecting eyes. Awww. twitter.com/caitycaitcake/… 48 minutes ago
- RT @Protohedgehog: OK, wow. Delete both immediately, and upload all your work to @ZENODO_ORG, @biorxivpreprint or your institutional repo i… 51 minutes ago
- RT @wilw: Shoutout to all of our veterans who didn't stop to ponder the ethics of punching Nazis. 54 minutes ago
- get your copy here: mitpress.mit.edu/books/experien… I played with an early version and it is very cool @mitpress @mitsap 59 minutes ago
- experience this book on the book as experience medium.com/@MITSAP… @mitpress @mitsap 1 hour ago