When I see faculty blogging about failed Title Searches, I am reminded that libraries have to pay attention to the basics. There are some basic services and resources that our patrons should be able to take for granted, and we need to keep those in mind as we try to build next generation libraries and discovery environments. Scholars aren’t likely to trust our shiny new tools if the ones they are using now aren’t reliable for basic functions.
- RT @gchilton: All of @bfister's true words: insidehighered.com/blogs/library-… twitter.com/gchilton/statu… 54 minutes ago
- RT @gchilton: 1/3 True words from @bfister "...it’s immoral to study poor people and publish the results of that study..." #openaccess 54 minutes ago
- RT @MattNegrin: EXCLUSIVE: The 3 a.m. ad that Donald Trump asked @Griffin and me to make https://t.co/SFylMnys4i 4 hours ago
- Yes and ... Not uniformly & not irreversibly. #NotAllUSIRs twitter.com/gavialib/statu… 4 hours ago
- Just thought to myself with glee "oh it's cold enough for flannel this weekend" (While humming Indigo Girls song & thinking abt WNBA) 5 hours ago