When I see faculty blogging about failed Title Searches, I am reminded that libraries have to pay attention to the basics. There are some basic services and resources that our patrons should be able to take for granted, and we need to keep those in mind as we try to build next generation libraries and discovery environments. Scholars aren’t likely to trust our shiny new tools if the ones they are using now aren’t reliable for basic functions.
- @LoriBrister I'll let you know when/if I figure that out 8 hours ago
- @scottythered in a good way, i hope? 9 hours ago
- @NeoMediaLuddite would need more info. Email me cbourg mit edu 13 hours ago
- RT @waldojaquith: Hey, librarian-folk: LoC is hiring somebody to “manage the Library's web archiving program.” (!) usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDet… 14 hours ago
- RT @RedIsDead: If I say "cis people" & u hear "ALL CIS PEOPLE" its not my job to add clarifiers, it's ur job to stop inserting modifiers &… 14 hours ago