Over at hangingtogether, Ricky Erway admits to reading the entire Google Books Settlement agreement (including appendices) and has kindly produced a very clear distillation of the Impact of the Google Book Settlement on Libraries (pdf). If you want to understand the basics of what is allowed (and not allowed) by the settlement, and how it impacts libraries and patrons, but don’t want to read the whole settlement document (over 300 pages, with appendices), then read Erway’s distallation.
- RT @deBeauxOs1: mobile.twitter.com/CNET/status/72… Why? Will there be 100s of politicians or athletes using those driverless cars? @cnet 5 hours ago
- @kathrynemyoung dude. Dude! DUDE! No. 5 hours ago
- @kathrynemyoung you suck 5 hours ago
- @Oboro85 at least Jiffy's cute. Me in sweats? Not so cute. 5 hours ago
- @mchris4duke and yes, I did look up diff btw faze and phase - bec y'all are grammar nerds 6 hours ago