Over at hangingtogether, Ricky Erway admits to reading the entire Google Books Settlement agreement (including appendices) and has kindly produced a very clear distillation of the Impact of the Google Book Settlement on Libraries (pdf). If you want to understand the basics of what is allowed (and not allowed) by the settlement, and how it impacts libraries and patrons, but don’t want to read the whole settlement document (over 300 pages, with appendices), then read Erway’s distallation.
- RT @latinorebels: Strong words and decision from @Latina about @realDonaldTrump. http://t.co/zZwEWbYUEK 1 hour ago
- RT @IjeomaOluo: Every 5 minutes, look around and say "chicks, amirite?" follow up with jaggoff hand motion. #BusinessTips4Ladiez 1 hour ago
- RT @IjeomaOluo: Kill the weakest female at the start of every meeting so these dudes know that you're not like other girls. #BusinessTips4L… 1 hour ago
- Y'all - this ht is on #BusinessTips4Ladiez 1 hour ago
- #DailyJiffy Beaver Brook Reservation http://t.co/717d71k9ZK 1 hour ago