Over at hangingtogether, Ricky Erway admits to reading the entire Google Books Settlement agreement (including appendices) and has kindly produced a very clear distillation of the Impact of the Google Book Settlement on Libraries (pdf). If you want to understand the basics of what is allowed (and not allowed) by the settlement, and how it impacts libraries and patrons, but don’t want to read the whole settlement document (over 300 pages, with appendices), then read Erway’s distallation.
- Starting to rethink this whole living across the street from the cemetery thing #FearTWD 26 minutes ago
- @brettbobley glad to help 35 minutes ago
- So much harder to survive a zombie apocalypse if you don't know how to kill them. Go for the brain stem! #FearTWD 44 minutes ago
- "Can I have my knife back?" #FearTheWalkingDead 1 hour ago
- RT @whtabtpineapple: Even during the apocalypse, police are dicks. #FearTWD 1 hour ago