Over at hangingtogether, Ricky Erway admits to reading the entire Google Books Settlement agreement (including appendices) and has kindly produced a very clear distillation of the Impact of the Google Book Settlement on Libraries (pdf). If you want to understand the basics of what is allowed (and not allowed) by the settlement, and how it impacts libraries and patrons, but don’t want to read the whole settlement document (over 300 pages, with appendices), then read Erway’s distallation.
- RT @tressiemcphd: that's my thing though. as i think i wrote in the Hillary book: he's MORE accountable because he can codeswitch https://t… 8 minutes ago
- RT @socarolinesays: grant me the Michelle Obama to accept the things I can't change, courage to Michelle Obama things I can & the Michelle… 9 minutes ago
- I am not going to comment on Meryl Streep's shirt #DemsFashion 37 minutes ago
- @sparkymonster I like the full Windsor. The dimple could be better 43 minutes ago
- @sparkymonster for this, very very subtle pattern only. Best to go w solid suit and shirt, pattern on the tie 49 minutes ago