Over at hangingtogether, Ricky Erway admits to reading the entire Google Books Settlement agreement (including appendices) and has kindly produced a very clear distillation of the Impact of the Google Book Settlement on Libraries (pdf). If you want to understand the basics of what is allowed (and not allowed) by the settlement, and how it impacts libraries and patrons, but don’t want to read the whole settlement document (over 300 pages, with appendices), then read Erway’s distallation.
- Woke up and my wife and doggy are missing. Going to check the garage for my truck and then start writing a country song 44 minutes ago
- So proud twitter.com/caitycaitcake/… 1 hour ago
- @theeonlybatman #bye 7 hours ago
- #ISupportKaepernickBecause he's using the platform he has to speak truth. And bec freedom to do so is what America is supposed to be about 10 hours ago
- RT @MOVEprofPHD: #ISupportKaepernickBecause I am third generation military and I served so he could embrace the First Amendment for his rig… 10 hours ago