This time of year is usually a sports dead zone for me. My Giants played their last game weeks ago, so the only baseball left is waiting to see if Linecum picks up the Cy Young.
College hoops doesn’t start for over a month, although Midnight Madness is only a week away.
So I make do with these stories:
- Appel and Pedersen named to pre-season Wade list
- Wiggins is WNBA Sixth Woman of Year
- JJ Redick scores 12 pts in 19 minutes
- DeMarcus Nelson hopes to make Warriors rooster
- Mike Dunleavy honeymoons in Africa
Edited to add: