I love music, and I love making playlists. The thing is, I am tone-deaf (although my boss doesn’t actually believe in the concept of tone-deaf, and says I am “tone-lazy”). Being tone-deaf/lazy means I actually pay a bit more attention to lyrics than to musical things I do not understand (stuff like melody, chords, range, notes, etc.). So, my playlists tend to be lyrically thematic and pretty literal.
Although I already have a kick-ass Getting Things Done playlist, I decided this week that I needed a playlist specifically for those dreaded “working on budget spreadsheets” days.
- What Do You Do For Money Honey … AC/DC
- Show Me The Money … Buddy Guy
- 16 Tons … Johnny Cash
- Money For Nothing … Dire Straits
- Shake Your Moneymaker … George Thorogood & The Destroyers
- Money Money … Grateful Dead
- Free Money … Patti Smith
- Money … Pink Floyd
- Take the Money and Run … The Steve Miller Band
- Greenback Dollar … The Kingston Trio
- Million Dollar Bash … Bob Dylan & The Band